1. ---I have something urgent to do. Can I borrow your car?
A. I like it B. with pleasure C. by all means D. I quite agree
2. Students will have their temperatures measured at school gates and must show a "green" health code on a special app that a person's infection risk.
A. celebrates B. cancels C. calculates D. combines
3. After work I went to the box office to buy the tickets for My People, My Country, only to be told there was left.
A. nothing B. none C. no one D. neither
4. --- The girl became the first Chinese signer to stand on the famous international stage.
--- She _____ put a lot of work into it.
A. must have B. should C. must D. should have
5. You can imagine Li Ziqi, a Chinese woman in a field, ________ in traditional clothing, and picking flowers to create makeup for her cheeks.
A. to dress B. dressing C. was dressing D. dressed
6. In order to lose weight, the young lady prefers to ________ regularly rather than take expensive weight-losing pills.
A. work out B. leave out C. hang out D. figure out
7. ______ Beijing Opera to the basic education in China is a big step to promote traditional art.
A. Adding B. Having added C. Add D. Added
8. Anyone with common sense is able to make the proper decision and do ______ suits the occasion best.
A. no matter what B. no matter how C. whatever D. however
9. Because society ________ so rapidly during the last few years, the gap between the generations has become larger.
A. changed B. had changed
C. has been changing D. was changed
10. 5G is an exciting mobile technology, ________ will give a massive boost to smart cities and vehicles.